Phoenix Energy Services - Competition

Skip Navigation

Competition

Win a FREE Carbon Monoxide detector.

Any appliance that burns a fossil fuel such as oil, coal or gas can emit Carbon Monoxide (CO), which is colourless, odourless and has no taste. It can exist in your home if you have a faulty appliance or a room that is not properly ventilated. Fumes from these faulty appliances or flues can cause carbon monoxide poisoning, which can cause sickness and in the very worst cases, death. Carbon monoxide detectors can be life saving and we’re giving you the opportunity to win one.

In order to be in with a chance of winning, simply answer the question below and enter your contact details. Winners will be notified by phone or email after the closing date of the competition.

Question:
When purchasing a carbon monoxide detector you should look for those officially approved by which organisation?

In an Emergency...